In the Press
Interested parties can find more information about current veterans affairs from these news stories:
- The Democratic Veterans of Northern Kentucky lead the charge for veteran's rights.
- Three Democratic groups come together on President's Day to provide the Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, Fort Thomas, with needed commodities in an afternoon celebration.
- Fox News reports that Iraq had abandoned its program for weapons of mass destruction after 1991.
- Colin Powell expresses regret that the Bush administration claimed the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in 2003.
- The United States is accused by Iran of sending spy drones into Iranian controlled airspace.
- White House Security advisor Richard Clarke advised the Bush administration that Al Quaeda was a serious security threat in early 2001.
- News reporter's credentials and bias questioned when it is discovered he works for a GOP activist-owned news service.